söndag 5 januari 2014

Rumors- New album 2014?

Rihannas latest album Unapologetic was dropped in November, 2012. That makes today the longest stretch she has done without releasing an album since 2007. But a few weeks ago DJ Mustard (Roc Nation signee) said that Rihanna is working on a new project. It was during an interview with HipHollywood DJ Mustard hinted that he was getting ready to hit the studio with Rihanna.
As far as we know this could just be rumors, the bajan popstar still haven´t confirmed anything.

"I'm finna go in [the studio] with Rihanna. I'm gonna do a lot with my labelmates," he explained, confirming that their work will appear on Ri Ri's next LP. And, of course, it'll be music for the party set.
"We're going straight to the club," he added. "Whatever I do is going to the club. When I see artists I wanna work with, I kinda start doing stuff in their pocket, but it's still me. So I'm just doing what I think she would like, and if she don't like it, we'll just figure out something else in the studio, and I'll just keep making beats till we figure it out."

Click her to see the interview


Photo:Getty Images

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar